1) কুরআন মাজিদ (একাধিক তাফসীরসহ শব্দে শব্দে কুরআন) – Bangla Android App
1. 30 Para Quran
2. 4 Bengali Translation
3. 3 Sahih Tafsir (Tafsir ibn Kasir + Tafsir Zakaria + Ahsanul Bayan)
4. Full Quran in word by word
5. Many Arabic Fonts
6. Uthmani / indopak script
7. Subjectwise Quran
8. Bookmark + Ayah Pin System
9. Nice Material Design
10. Ayah copy/share etc.
2) Ayat – Al Quran – Multi Translations Android App
Ayat: Al Quran: KSU-Electronic Mosshaf project.Features :
Viewing scanned(soft) copy of real printed Mosshaf.
Providing the copy of Mosshaf Al-Madina, the copy of Mosshaf Al-Tajweed (colored according to Tajweed rules) and the copy of Mosshaf Warsh (Rewayat Warsh An-Nafei’).
Al Quran recitations by many famous reciters (two of them are by Rewayat Warsh an-Nafei’).
Repeating each Aya as many times as desired with the time interval in between.
Search through Al Quran text.
Direct browsing the Mosshaf by Sura/Aya(Chapter/Verse), Juz(Part) or Page number.
Six Arabic Tafsir(Commentary) “Al-Saa’di, Ibn-Katheer, Al-Baghawy, Al-Qortoby, Al-Tabary, and Al-Waseet”.
One English Tafsir(Commentary) “Tafheem Al-Quran by Al-Maududi”.
E’rab(Grammar) Al-Quran by Qasim Da’aas.
Text Translation of the A; Quran meanings for more than 20 languages.
Voice Translation of the Al Quran meanings for two languages (English and Urdu).
Sync between recitation and Aya position in the Page (highlighting Aya while recited).
Sync between recitation and voice translation (repeat the translation after the recitation).
Program Interface in both Arabic and English.
live preview (example) : https://quran.ksu.edu.sa
Google Play Store Download Link
3) Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word) – Multi Translations Android & iPhone App
Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word) is a Quran study tool for all. It provides verse by verse audio playback with repeat functions, Tafsir ibn kathir, Color Coded Tajweed, word by word Analysis and Translations, Index of Quran, note taking, custom bookmarks with sync, basic Notes with sync, powerful search, several simultaneous translations, multiple themes and fonts and much more.
You can enjoy:
• Verse indexed Tafsir Ibn Kathir in English with embedded Arabic, Taqiuddin Hilali commentary
• 8 Arabic Tafsirs (including Ibn Kathir, Tabari etc.)
• Color Coded Tajweed with the same color implementation as Quran (For KitKat and up)
• Word by Word Rendering, Root Information, Translation, Word Details and Verb Forms
• Bookmarks / Favorites separated into user-made categories
• Quran Index
• Taking notes in each ayah
• Bookmarks/Notes Import/export to online, file feature
• A powerful full-text search engine with highlights
• The robust audio system with repeat, group playback of verses function to aid in memorization
• Various fonts, pinch-zoom feature and multiple Themes with night view
• Autoscroll feature
• Different Quran Translations viewable simultaneously: Bengali, Chinese, English, French, Hindi, German, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Russian, Spanish, Urdu, Telegu, Tamil and many more
• Several downloadable recitations for verse by verse recital (supports gapless/continuous recitation) including Qari Mishary Al-Afasy, Qari Husari (Muallim), Qari Abdur Rahman Al Sudais and many other Qaris
• App translated to English, Bangla, German, French, Indonesia, Malay, Russian, Arabic, Spanish.
Google Play Store Download Link
Apple App Store Download Link
4) Quran for Android – Multi Translations Android App
Quran for Android is a free Quran application for Android devices. There are many features under development. Please send us your feedback and feature requests and keep us in your prayers!
Quran for Android provides the following features:
– crystal clear Madani compliant images.
– gapless audio playback
– ayah bookmarking, tagging, and sharing
– over 15 audio recitations are available with highlighting support (tap the screen for to get the audio toolbar).
– night mode
– customizable audio repeat
– translations/tafsir in over 20 different languages, with more coming soon.